A – General Points
1. Elliot Wave Theory is based on crowd behavior and the fact that psychology swings from optimism to pessimism and vice-versa by following certain wave patterns. The primary trend of the human psychology is associated by 5 waves and the counter-trend by 3 waves. The counter-trend always follows the primary trend as a natural shift of events. We use these patterns in order to create trade setups and detect our entry and exit points.
2. We want everyone on Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) to understand that trading capital markets requires certain knowledge and above all experience. Due to the complexity of the financial market, we strongly suggest that a trader/investor takes the appropriate time to study not only the concepts of Elliot Wave but also all the technical analysis associated with it before trading real capital. We trade Futures Instruments and our average contract size until May 11, 2017 is 8 contracts/instrument. 90% of our trades have stop loss orders while 10% are D-Trades (Drawdawn trades without stop loss).
3. The publishers of this site cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment. The risk of loss in trading stocks, ETFs and index futures can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and trading decisions.
4. As an express condition of using this site, you agree not to hold Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) or their employees liable for trading losses, lost profits or other damages resulting from your use of information on this Web site in any form (Web-based, email-based, or downloadable software), and you agree to indemnify and hold Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) and their employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation of this agreement. This paragraph is not intended to limit rights available to you or to us that may be available under the federal securities laws.
5. Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) is not a registered broker-dealer nor an investment advisor either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities authority. All the articles and posts published on this site are opinions of the authors and should not be relied upon for purposes of effecting securities transactions or other investing strategies, nor should they be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security. You should not interpret these opinions as constituting investment advice.
B – Trading & Services Terms
6. All information presented on this website is not to be considered as a trading advice to buy or sell a certain financial instrument but it is intended for educational use only. Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) does not guarantee the accuracy of this information but it is presented based on the authors’ trading experience. Thus, visitors of this site agree not to hold IW Trading team members responsible for any trading losses incurred by the users using information from this site.
7. All new members have the right to review our work by selecting the 10-Day Free Trial membership level and later decide whether to become Premium Members or not.
8. The 10-Day Free Trial membership will not be valid for members that already used this service once.
9. We do not offer money-back on an already paid service since we have the 10-Day Free Trial for traders to review our work.
10. We have the right to cancel any of your membership levels if the member does not respect our work or uses unprofessional language in post comments/discussions.
11. Members registered under “Monthly/Quarterly Membership Level” & “Weekly Market Update” package are responsible for their own trade management that includes: entering a trade, getting out of a trade, managing trade size.
12. Members registered under “Monthly/Quarterly Membership Level” have the opportunity to learn from our trade calls and daily charts and use this opportunity for their own trading. Thus, the member is responsible for its own trading and should use caution when they copy our trades.
13. We are not responsible for your trading results that might generate from copying our trade calls and strongly suggest to use our materials as a guide for better market scalping.
C – Holidays
14. Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) and our Online Trading Room will be closed on those days where the US Market is closed unless otherwise notified.
15. Under Point 14, the membership period of “Paid” members and “Free trial” members will not be compensated.
16. Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) and our Online Trading Room may be closed on other circumstances (personal holidays, health issues, emergency situations) unless otherwise notified. All members will be notified at least 3 days prior.
17. Under point 16, the membership period “Paid” members and “Free trial” members will be extended accordingly if IWT and Trading Room will be closed for more than 3 trading days.
18. Theme and design of this website are the property of Impulsive Wave Trading (IWT) and its founders and should not be used on other websites without prior notification and/or request.